Types of Membership
Membership in ICT Davao, Inc. includes Regular, Affiliate and Honorary.
Any domestic, reputable and duly-registered ICT organization that subscribes to the purposes of ICT Davao and agreess to comply with and be bound by its By-laws and other rules and regulations can be a Regular Member.
Any individual or organization whose objectives and purpose are similar and not contradictory to that of ICT Davao can be an Affiliate Member.
Honorary membership may be granted to any individual or organization that has significantly supported or contributed to the growth and development of the ICT Industry or ICT Davao. It is granted only upon unanimous approval of the Board of Trustees. Honary members are exempt from annual fees and have the same rights and privileges as Regular Members except the right to vote and be elected.
Each member organization shall exercise its membership through its authorized representative, or accredited alternate, whom must come from the senior management level of the organization and shall be subject to the approval and acceptance of the Board of Trustees.
Duties of Members
All members are expected to promote the vision, mission and goals, and observe the statutes, policies, rules and regulation of ICT Davao.
Benefits of Membership
- All regular members have the right to vote and elected or appointed to any office.
- All members shall be issued a membership identification card.
- All members are entitled to receive a copy of ICT Davao’s annual report.
- All regular members are entitled to receive a free copy of ICT Davao’s magazine.
- All members are entitled to attend free of change all annual, regular and special membership meetings.
- All regular members are entitled to receive a free copy of the all special reports otherwise, all members may subscribe and receive copies of said reports.
- All regular members shall receive fifty percent (50%) discount on all services of ICT Davao.
Termination of Membership
Membership may be terminated voluntarily by resignation or death. It may also be suspended or terminated involuntarily, by non-payment of fees, dues and assessments; by non-attendance in the annual and regular meetings; as a consequence of a disciplinary action taken by the Board of Trustees or a body created by it for the same purpose. Due process shall be observed in all involuntary suspenstion or termination of membership.
Procedure of Membership
- All applications for membership shall be sponsored by a regular member of ICT Davao.
- All applications for membership shall be endorsed by the Committee on Membership and approved by the Board of Trustees.
- Membership in boards, committees, sections and other bodies shall be approved by the Board of Trustees.